A professional and well-presented Receptionist with strong secretarial skills is required to join a Web Designing Company in Newport. Due to the nature of the business and the duties required it is crucial that we recruit a bright, efficient, positive and friendly person to reflect the company’s key standards.
The Receptionist role will include:
- •Maintaining the company’s professionalism at all times when dealing with customers.
- •Managing telephone and email enquiries.
- •Proficient with Microsoft Office Packages whilst working.
- •Maintenance of filing system and other Ad Hoc duties.
The ideal Receptionist will be:
- •Well-presented and polished; punctual and reliable; strict on time.
- •A strong communicator with impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- •Professional and confident manner.
- •Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure.
- •Advanced skills in MS Word & Excel.
Training will be provided although previous Admin experience would be ideal.
Those individuals who are self-driven, show initiative in their role and have an empathetic and outgoing personality would be well suited to this opportunity.
FIELD SALES /BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a Field Sales/ Business Development Executive within our Team. Dealing with both new and existing customers this position is field based, however, you will report to your manager in Newport.
- •The successful, enthusiastic candidates will be responsible for managing their sales and customers ensuring targets and KPIs are achieved.
- •The position will include campaigns with customers on a regular basis and creating effective accounts with new customers.
- •The key focus to this role is to develop new business while maintaining the high standard of customer service that we consistently provide.
- •The successful candidates will have some sales experience, be computer literate and able to work on their own initiative as well as working well within a team.
- •Full training will be given. Previous IT sales experience would be an advantage although all sales experience will be considered.
- •Well versed in the sales process and experienced in meeting targets.
- •Finally, you will be happy to travel extensively, spending the bulk of your time on the road, and to meet customers during the evening when necessary.
- •Have excellent networks and business contacts.
- •Be involved and interested in extending these throughout the local area/community.
- •Be entrepreneurial, self-starting, action orientated, problem solving.
- •Have knowledge/understanding of website designing.
- •Have understanding of basic web designing and hosting knowledge /brand communications.
- •Have excellent presentation skills.
- •Full UK Driving License and having own transport is an added advantage.